February 20, 2013

In Which Deadlines and Injuries are Incompatible

"I'll prep this fabric, you take a break"

Multiple sewing deadlines have conspired to converge on me at the same moment, and my wrist inexplicably just exploded in pain.  That's a workable combo, yes?  In other words, I may be missing for another week or two while I figure out how to get everything done without permanently injuring any body parts.  Boyfriend is going to be doing a lot of fabric cutting in the next couple of days!  For now I'll leave you with Fabric Cat above, and promises to return soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger award: http://asartorialstatement.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comment won't show up right away, but don't worry! I moderate comments because the spam is ridiculous. It may take a little while for me to approve your comment, but check back soon!