November 9, 2012

American Duchess 23Skidoo!






My lovely friend Lauren is at it again!  She's created a fabulous new 1920's shoe that is ADORABLE and super versatile.  I have several pairs of American Duchess shoes, and they're all lovely and very comfortable.  The new 23Skidoo is available in a white colorway and a brown and white version.  I'm of a mind to get the white and customize it with some crazy color or another!


Through the 19th you can get your 23Skidoos for the low pre-order price of just $99.  As usual, she needs to meet a minimum order number so that she can actually get the shoes made, so get your order in now to ensure you get your shoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment won't show up right away, but don't worry! I moderate comments because the spam is ridiculous. It may take a little while for me to approve your comment, but check back soon!